Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
To Whom It May Concern,
This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.
- The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following: All contents like articles and blog posts
- The original material is located on my website at the following URLs: https://mygistmate.com
- The infringing material is located at the following URLs: https://ww.mygistmate.com
- My contact information is: Name: Kanu mike chibundu Mailing address: 6 IMAM Telephone number: 08130262441 E-mail address: Contact@mygistmate.com
- I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.
- The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct. Signed: Kanu mike chibundu Date: 2020-07-21
It is my policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of my users, i need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide me the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: Our Contact
Please allow upto 2 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.